|ScummVM 2.0.0 ||[witek], 2017-12-21 14:10:02|
Just in time for the holidays, the final release of ScummVM 2.0 is here! This version adds support for 23 brand new old games, including almost all of the 32-bit Sierra adventures. Theres more than just new engines, too! Many existing games have been improved, a lot of work has been done to improve the overall audio and video systems, and some players will also enjoy improved joystick support and various small enhancements suggested by other users
– Added support for Full Pipe.
– Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #3: Cranston Manor.
– Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #4: Ulysses and the Golden Fleece.
– Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #5: Time Zone.
– Added support for Hi-Res Adventure #6: The Dark Crystal.
– Added support for Riven.
– Added support for Starship Titanic English & German.
New Games (Sierra SCI2 – SCI3):
– Added support for Gabriel Knight.
– Added support for Gabriel Knight 2.
– Added support for King’s Quest VII.
– Added support for King’s Questions.
– Added support for Leisure Suit Larry 6 (hires).
– Added support for Leisure Suit Larry 7.
– Added support for Lighthouse.
– Added support for Mixed-Up Mother Goose Deluxe.
– Added support for Phantasmagoria.
– Added support for Phantasmagoria 2.
– Added support for Police Quest 4.
– Added support for RAMA.
– Added support for Shivers.
– Added support for Space Quest 6.
– Added support for Torin’s Passage.
– Added PSP Vita port.
– Added RISC OS port.
– Added bilinear filtering option for SDL2 fullscreen mode.
– Fixed a bug that caused a crash in the options dialog of the GUI.
– Added a command-line option to automatically scan for supported games in the current or a specified directory.
– Added possibility to apply changes in the options dialog without closing the dialog.
– Added support for on-the-fly GUI language switching.
– Updated Munt MT-32 emulation code to version 2.0.3.
– Improved handling of joysticks.
– Improved audio latency.
– Improved management of the ScummVM window in games that switch display modes.
– Fixed list view drawing over text above it (for example in the save dialog).
– Changed location where screenshot are saved. This fixes issues when scummvm
is installed in a read-only directory. Also added setting to allow changing this location.
– Changed screenshot format to png.
– Fixed multithreading issue that could cause a crash in games using MP3 audio.
– Fixed application freeze when reading sign in rocket in Mission Asteroid.
– Fixed game script blocking forever after loading a savegame that was saved
while music was playing (this could happen for example in Police Quest 1
poker back room.
– Fixed cursor behaviour in Manhunter.
– Fixed nightclub arcade sequence speed for Manhunter Apple IIgs version.
– Reduced fastest game speed to a maximum of 40 FPS to ensure the games do
not run too fast.
– Fixed subtitle speed setting in the Hebrew version of Simon the Sorcerer 1.
– Added save/load from General Main Menu.
– Fixed the detection for the French Gregory.
– Added detection for German Baba Yaga.
– Fixed font rendering.
– Fixed bug that made it impossible to talk to the drunkard more than once in the inn.
– Added handling of the master volume and fix volume synchronization between
the game and ScummVM options.
– Added possibility to load and save games using GMM.
– Fixed crash when collecting last stones under church.
– Fixed detection of Italian CD release.
– Fixed a buffer overflow in Lands of Lore.
– Fixed crash due to missing palette data for Legend of Kyrandia floppy version.
– Fixed badly distorted sound (bug #9753).
– Fixed a bug that caused a crash after starting Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender.
– Fix rare crash that can happen when Rex is first locked up
– Added patch to the original data files to correct the vault access
instructions in Myst ME.
– Fixed situations where Myst could appear to be unresponsive.
– Reworked sound handling in Myst to be more accurate.
– Fixed crash in Myst piano puzzle.
– Fixed crash in musical hut in Russian DR version.
– Fixed late game notes crash in Russian DR version.
– Fixed loading a game from the launcher after returning to the launcher.
– Ignored events occuring while the GUI is visible. This for example fixed an
issue where closing the GMM using Escape would also opens the game’s own
– Fixed several crashes when toggling the shared screen space.
– Improved performances when fading screen.
– Fixed crash when using the give verb on an actor in IHNM.
– Fixed Gorrister invisible and stuck when reloading at mooring ring in IHNM.
– Fixed the conversation panel background color in IHNM.
– Added support French Fan Translation of Inherit the Earth.
– Fixed a script bug in Laura Bow 2: Dagger of Amon Ra that made it impossible
to exit the party room with the large golden head inside the museum (room 350).
This bug is also present, when using the original interpreter.
– Improved startup speed when using the MT-32 emulator.
– Improved handling of MT-32 reverb in SCI0 games.
– Improved selection of synthesized sound effects in SCI0 games.
– Improved selection of digital audio in SQ4.
– Improved resource bounds checking.
– Improved error handling of corrupt MIDI data.
– Fixed slow leak of small amounts of data into save games over time.
– Fixed broken day/night cycle in QFG3.
– Fixed a script bug in Police Quest 3 to now grant 10 points when giving the
locket to Marie. Now it’s possible to beat the game with a perfect score.
This bug is also present when using the original interpreter.
– Fixed various other script bugs.
– Improved audio volume and settings synchronization.
– Fixed crash in amiga games.
– Fixed two soundtracks playing at once in Monkey Island 2.
– Fixed Caponians dont disguise after using blue crystal in Zak McKracken.
– Fixed Dr. Fred facing wrong way in lab cutscene in Maniac Mansion.
– Fixed actors being drawn one line too high in V0 and V1 games.
– Fixed Purple Tentacle appears in Lab Entry after being chased out in maniac Mansion.
– Fixed power not turning back on in Maniac Mansion when entering the lab
while Dr. Fred has the power off.
– Fixed actors skipping between certain walk-boxes in Maniac Mansion.
– Fixed detection for Italian fan translation of Serrated Scalpel.
– Fixed collision detection.
– Added thumbnail when saving from in-game dialog.
– Fixed audio and subtitles settings being changed when open the load/save
– Fixed some Discworld 2 text/voice not displaying & playing all the way through
– Fix crash in in-game save menu when all slots are used with long names
– Fixed regression preventing animations in Return to Ringworld from playing.
– Fixed display issues in Return to Ringworld Demo.
– Fixed loading Return to Ringworld savegames with unreferenced dynamic objects.
– Fixed deadlock in audio code.
– Fixed crash on Return to Launcher.
– Fixed backgrounds not showing for static rooms.
– Fixed playback of audio events on VCR.
– Fixed exiting game from the VCR screen.
– Added workaround for original game bug using invalid hotspot Ids
macOS X port:
– Added support for selecting any connected MIDI devices instead of automatically
using the first one.
– Improved behaviour of the file browser.
Pod download wersja install 32 win. Inne platformy TU.