|WinUAE 3.6.0 Beta11 ||[witek], 2017-12-11 20:10:13|
- Updated to MSVC 2017 15.5
- Config file Description field caching broke in b9.
- Ignore WM_DEVICECHANGE messages during first 2 seconds when WinUAE GUI opens for the first time. Some systems seem to send spurious WM_DEVICECHANGE at program startup.
- Simple box art/screenshot config file support. (See http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=89014 for details.)
- Direct3D11 mode OSD/RTG HW cursor support. All basic features are now implemented. Improved vsync and custom shaders to do.
- D3D11 is now the default (=config file does not override it) if Windows 7 or newer.
- Entering and exiting GUI in D3D11 fullscreen mode restored wrong texture size.
- If Wait for Blitter is enabled and blit size makes no sense (larger than chip ram size), dont wait. (Fixes long delay in Vital / Mystic)
EDIT: D3D11 fullscreen wont work if DXGI 1.5+ is available.