|WinUAE 3.6.0 Beta3 ||[witek], 2017-08-29 10:36:39|
- 68030 data cache + indirect UAE Boot ROM will now always work, even without MMU. UAE Boot ROM address space now forces all caching off, even if write-allocate is enabled.
- 68030 hardware cache inhibit signal is now also emulated in non-MMU/EC modes, making data cache emulation usable in this mode.
- Identity save option ignored user selected file name and path.
- Read identity button didnt support ATAPI devices correctly, it only worked if ATAPI device appeared as SCSI or "RAID" device.
- Activate DTR and RTS when uaeserial.device is opened to match serial.device behavior.
- Serial port emulation to PC serial port reset DTR (and RTS state if RTS/CTS was unticked) when baud rate changed.
- Disassembler now also shows data in memory, makes step by step tracing less annoying, for example "CMP.W (A4)+ [2f09],D2". Not shown if address is not plain RAM or ROM.
- Assembler BSR fixed.
- uaenet.device didnt close low level ethernet handles when Amiga was reset, causing duplicate packets.
- 68020 CE statefiles created with 3.5 or older should load normally again.
- UAE controller hardfile custom unit number selection didnt work if unit numbers had gaps.
- Do not re-open main window when GUI on top option is changed.
- uaeserial.device crash, broken when OS4 compatible trap system was added.