|WinUAE 3.6.0 Beta6 ||[witek], 2017-10-15 21:23:47|
- "PC Bridge (40)" drive was missing from "Dont support 360k floppy images in Amiga drive unless it is configured as 5.25" drive" check.
- American Laser Games work again (b3).
- PCMCIA SRAM/IDE work again (b1?).
- Previous button release update always released buttons when input devices were released but it should have only been done when mouse was uncaptured.
- Delay avioutput init until first display frame or sound buffer recording request comes. Previously "before filtering" option may have used wrong display size in some situations.
- Avioutput does not anymore forget uncompressed video selection.
- First frame was not rendered (and also not recorded) if statefile was restored when emulation was already running.
- If emulator state was changed (debugger breakpoint, statefile save etc..), last frame before state change was not recorded if avioutput recording was enabled.
- uae-configuration joystick port (joyportx) modification only queued changes.