|WinUAE 3.6.1 Beta4 ||[witek], 2018-02-15 04:18:46|
- Cirrus Logic emulation blit out of bounds checks added, previously it usually caused a crash, for example OS4 + Picasso IV sometimes does small blits that cross end of VRAM. (Original QEMU blit checks were very broken)
- Yet another interrupt handling rewrite to properly support cross thread interrupt activation (PPC emulation).
- Added more validation to clipboard sharing IFF parsing to prevent crashes if data is truncated.
- RTG multithread + hardware mouse cursor + no OSD: mouse cursor movement didnt re-draw the screen.
- If SCSI ATA passtrough returns weird timeout error (instead of immediate failure like it is supposed to do), dont attempt it again to reduce delay when selecting real harddrive.
- Fixed D3D 11 mode debug mode warning. Most likely it was harmless.