|WinUAE 4.1.0 Beta11 ||[witek], 2018-11-26 18:59:24|
Beta 11: (Hopefully final 68030 MMU updates, 1-2 weeks to go)
- Debugger assembler didnt assemble Scc and TRAPcc. CLR didnt show memory contents if EA was not register.
- Debugger disassembler does not create useless output anymore when disassembling 68020+ addressing modes. If CPU is lower than 68020 but full extension bit is set: disassemble as 68000 but append "(68020+)" to output.
- SPTI mode CD read buffer overflow fix. (Probably only when playing CD audio)
- 68030 MMU + more compatible bus error handling was very broken. (MMU updates in previous betas broke it)
- 68030 MMU bus error exception/unaligned access emulation partial rewrite. Odd long access uses byte+word+byte access sequence (not 4xbyte). MOVEM and normal data accesses use same data buffer variable now, confusing special cases removed. Unaligned accesses that cross MMU page boundary retries are now compatible with new retry logic (b8).
- 68030 MMU + prefetch mode fix when prefetch crossed MMU pages and neither page was mapped as valid. (Amix illegal instruction error in early boot)
- 68030 MMU + prefetch + data cache mode fixed. (also broke in b8)