|WinUAE 4.2.1 Beta4 ||[witek], 2019-05-01 19:17:09|
- Number of partitions in single UAE HDF was still not correctly restricted to max supported (420b8).
- PPC CPU incorrectly used direct access when accessing Picasso IV byteswap memory regions. (Shogo color error, probably other PPC games/demos too)
- Added support for Picasso IV Zorro II 2M VRAM mode. (J1 jumper in real hardware, VRAM size adjustment in UAE)
Beta 4: (Possibly final)
- 410b1 sub pixel update broke BPLCON1 scaling in Absolute Inebriation / Virtual Dreams. (Very old glitch was temporarily back..)
- If SPTI CDROM mode: always use IOCTL_CDROM_RAW_READ. Normal 2048 sector read does not necessarily return error (but hangs) if track is not normal 2048 sector size CDROM track.