Found: 5 news|
|WinUAE 4.0.0 Beta3 ||[witek], 2018-04-20 02:00:11|
- New low latency vsync should now work under Windows XP, D3D9 only.
- Added ICD AdSCSI ROM with icddisk.device v33.0 (unknown ROM version, most likely v2.0 or v2.1) and v34.0 (v2.2 ROM version)
- Added MacroSystem DraCo v1.3 Boot ROM. Set it as extended ROM, A3000 KS 3.1 as normal ROM. (Boots and hangs like Casablanca)
- Fixed MOVE16 debugger disassembly.
- Fixed HDF/directory harddrive unit number conflict (if directory was between HDFs in harddrives list) introduced in b1.
- Fixed randomly occurring timing issue. Reported refresh rate suddenly increased and it looked like warp mode was activated.
- Full-window mode is now supported in virtual multi monitor mode. Native mode window opens on selected monitor, next virtual monitor opens on following real monitor and so on (or on top of existing window if not enough real monitors)
Toni Wilen is offline
|mGBA 0.6.3 ||[witek], 2018-04-16 20:04:29|
A new release of mGBA, version 0.6.3, is available. This version is a bugfix release to address some major audio and video regressions that snuck into 0.6.2. As such, all users of 0.6.2 are encouraged to update, especially if they are playing Game Boy games.
GB Audio: Revert unsigned audio changes
GB Video: Fix bad merge (fixes #1040)
GBA Video: Fix OBJ blending regression (fixes #1037)
Emu pod inne platformy TUTAJ.
|WinUAE 4.0.0 Beta2 ||[witek], 2018-04-16 20:01:34|
- New low latency vsync tweaks and updates.
- If low latency vsync polling takes longer than 2 vblanks, exit immediately to prevent total hang if scanline reads return unexpected and weird values.
- Display panel "native" resolution returned non-existing mode which got fixed to smallest supported resolution.
- Fixed clipboard sharing.
- Fixed graphics corruption (black lines/tearing) in new low latency mode with Vertical centering enabled.
- Added overlay led support. Led overlays must have same resolution as main overlay file, fully transparent color except location of led. Name must be _x_led.png where x = power,df0,df1,df2,df3,hd,cd,md,net (md = flash/eeprom access, for example cd32 nvram) Currently D3D11 only.
- MMU emulation works again (at least 68030 was broken)
- If low latency vsync and DSOUND: switch to WASAPI. New low latency vsync needs "pull" mode audio driver.
- Added new misc panel option, asks for confirmation when trying to close emulation window using close button or ALT+F4/CTRL+F11.
- Fixed Output panel crash if capture before filtering was set.
|Hoxs64 18.104.22.168 ||[witek], 2018-04-16 19:58:18|
1) New joystick configuration and fixes. Multiple host game device buttons can be assigned to a C64 joystick function.
|Yuzu is running games! ||[powerzx], 2018-04-16 12:37:13|
A major milestone in yuzu has been reached, as it can now boot a handful of the Nintendo Switch’s more primitive games. Don’t believe us? Take a look!