|Altirra 3.20 Test12 ||[witek], 2019-01-21 17:53:55|
- Text highlighting and light pen/gun now handle distortion. ("fishbowl selection")
- Fixed a mistake in the distortion angle calcs.
- Fixed non-3D display drivers running slower than necessary when bloom/distortion were enabled, which they cant support.
- Tweaked screen FX defaults and added Reset to Default button.
- Added option to auto-scale brightness when bloom and scanlines are enabled. This automatically brightens the scanlines to match the brightness of the non-scanline display, and allows for a common default between the two. It is only enabled when bloom is on since without bloom there isnt enough headroom to do it otherwise.
- Colors dialog warns if a blue-light reduction program is detected.
- Reworked colors dialog with reference colors, NTSC artifacting colors visual, and alternate units mode for red/green basis vectors. The alternate units mode makes it easier to recalibrate the red/green axes to the non-standard ones found in various NTSC color decoder datasheets, such as the Hitachi HA11247 and Sony CXA2025AS. I havent gotten satisfactory results doing so, though.
- Color presets are now tagged so they can be updated in later versions of the emulator.
-Default NTSC color preset adjusted to remove blue boost and enable color correction.
- Added new help on how to calibrate colors.
- Fixed crash in MADS symbol parser on single-character labels.
- Fixed command line parsing bug that caused errors if argv contains forward slashes (Intel GPA, why?).
- Program loader now detects and throws errors on DOS/Windows executables.