|Supermodel 0.3 WIP SVN766 ||[witek], 2019-01-20 10:16:50|
– PCI bridge can be specified in Games.xml for games that use a different version than expected based on stepping. No more hard-coded exceptions.
– Real3D PCI ID can be specified in Games.xml for exceptions that require it.
– Real3D status.
– Inputs can now be configured on a per-game basis.
- Technically backface culling should cull polys when the dot product = 0, since when it equals 0 the polys is perpendicular to the camera and thus invisible. When you complete sega rally2 (if you can get that far lol) the champagne is invisi...
- Added support for specifying multiple sections simultaneously in INI files, e.g., [ daytona2, dayto2pe ] -Forgetfulness in 763.
- Composite the alpha layers at the end of rendering. To do this we need to mask the alpha pixels with the opaque pixels from the next priority layer. Fixes some overlapping shadows in vf3tb that have different priority layers. I assume that...