|WinUAE 4.2.1 Beta5 ||[witek], 2019-05-15 00:43:25|
Beta 5: (Again, hopefully final soon, some more old bugs fixed)
- Adjusted previous SPTI CDROM update, if track type is unknown, use IOCTL_CDROM_RAW_READ and check and store track type. If track is normal CDROM track (MODE0) and only 2048 bytes are requested by caller, use normal read routine to read it. Using raw (2352 byte) read would skip part of error correction, possibly causing read errors if CD is not in good shape.
- x86 bridgeboard floppy disk write command didnt check no more data DMA condition, causing hang if floppy write command didnt end with EOT condition.
- x86 bridgeboard floppy disk read and write commands didnt handle non-set MT bit correctly, which broke A2386SX disk accesses.
- CD turbo mode affected also CD32 CD features that should have normal timing (like TOC entry timing), only normal read should be accelerated.
- Another 420b2 "Fixed AGA HAM graphics corruption.." fix. Previous fix revealed old bug if position of hblank border changed (for example automatic scaling)
- Adjusted 68020 cycle-exact mode timing, there was some extra cycles in branch instructions that cant be correct.